A unique, peaceful and welcoming space! Himayoga Institute is located 5 minutes away from Montmartre in Paris. Center for Iyengar Yoga, Himayoga was first created in 2003 by Céline Miconnet, under the name of Amala. Céline’s wish was to open a unique space where she could share a passion for Iyengar yoga, with high quality and unique classes and workshops. Her wish came true when Amala became Himayoga in 2008.
Here is what you will find at Himayoga:
- Iyengar Yoga workshops with thematic sessions in Paris (for example, workshops for the back, the neck, the nervous system, breathing, or body detox).
- Iyengar Yoga classes 7/7 days.
- Master classes of Iyengar Yoga
- Special workshops: Workshop in the beautiful French South western region of the Tarn.
- Special workshop in India, Kérala.
All of these activities under the supervision of a team of certified and experienced teachers.
Himayoga is also an online store, unique in its kind. You will find: a complete range of products specialized in natural and organic Yoga accessories, a variety of Yoga and travel accessories, Yoga and design products, Yoga and well-being products, etc… our products are manufactured by small companies, in the respect of fair trade marketing.
If you would prefer to buy products at the Institute, please call +33 1 45 26 97 14 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment outside of the class schedule.