Des cours pour tous
Iyengar Yoga Classes for every one
Iyengar Yoga is a progressive method and our teachers are trained to adapt their classes to different levels of practice and to specific needs. Whatever your age or your health history is, they will know how to adjust the yoga poses to your personal needs.
If you had practiced some other styles of yoga before, we will be able to assess and direct you to the level that is right for you. Please, feel free to ask us to help you choose your Yoga class, we will be happy to advise you.
How do i choose my Yoga class?
- Beginner level: Dynamic and precise instruction for adults with no particular health issues.
- Intermediate level: requires one year minimum of yoga practice.
- Advanced level: requires 2 years minimum of yoga practice, or more.
- Prenatal classes: designed to tend to the expectant mother’s body and its changing needs. A time in life when self-nurturing is essential.
- Relaxation classes: a less intensive approach for the body, focused on relaxation and restoration of the body and of the mind.
- Yoga for kids: classes designed for 5 to 12 years old kids for a Yoga initiation, and other physical and creative activities (dance, music, singing, mime, drawing…). For more information about Yoga for Kids, please send an e-mail to Julie Portanguen or contact her at 06 64 13 14 09.